21 day water fasting buddy

Hello there :wave:

I’m planning on doing a 21 day water fast from the 3rd of December. Looking for someone to be accountable to, or anyone who wants to join in on the fast.

2 Likes

Hey,

Today’s my first day of a 14 day water fast. I’ll join you. We can do this God willingly. Let’s go!

2 Likes

Hi there,

I hope you’re feeling well. I haven’t yet started the water fasting, however I started doing OMAD since yesterday. I’ve since lost 3 lbs. I’m still determined to do the 14 water fasting.

I will not give up God willing.

2 Likes

Hi there Banita, just saw that my previous replies didn’t get to you, If okay with you, would you be willing to chat on WhatsApp or messenger?

Full strength to you with the Omad!

1 Like

Hey,

I sent you a private message. I don’t know whether you got it or not.

Did you start yet? I’m still doing OMAD. I do intend to start the complete water fasting next week or the week after.

Best of success!

I’m doing a five day fast starting today (12/10/23), I will join you.

1 Like

Hey,

Were you able to complete the 5 day water fast?

I started yesterday. I’m doing 14 days.

Wishing you success!

1 Like

Hi, I failed miserably. Going to try again starting Monday. This should be easy for me especially since I work from home.

1 Like

Hey,
You can start with just eating fruits and veggies and drinking water. This is what I did to ease into the water fasting.

This is the beginning of day 3 and I’m definitely losing water weight. I’m down 10 lbs.

Wishing you the best.

2 Likes

Hey!

Just an update. I failed to do the water fast. I returned to just eating fruits and drinking water. So far I’ve lost 22lbs in 10 days. I still want to do water only fast for more benefits.

I’m still doing the 14 days of fruits and water. I will include veggies in 4 days. Perhaps after that I’ll do a complete water fast.

2 Likes

Wow @Banita these are excellent results, I am so impressed. From the 27th of December, I would like to do fruits, vegetables, and smoothies til the end of January, unfortunately not able to do a water fast yet but perhaps by the end of February I can try that. Are you interested in partnering up from the 27th, which is just in 3 days til the end of January? Let me know, feel free to send me a private message as well. Take care. :pray:t5:

1 Like

@Banita what veggies do you plan to include? Without dressing I find I can only eat tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots.

1 Like

social media app development follows a comprehensive design process that includes research, wireframing, prototyping, and iterative testing. This approach ensures that design decisions are informed by user insights and feedback, leading to a refined and user-friendly end product.

1 Like

Hey,

I just saw your message. Did you start yet? I’ll be doing veggies and fruits for 10 days starting on January 1st. If all goes well then I’ll try the water fasting.

I’ll send you a private message.

Take care

1 Like

Hi,

That’s a good question that I didn’t think about. I’ll probably use lemons for my dressing. I won’t even boil some of these except for cabbages.

I plan on eating whatever veggies I can get. Today I had some cucumbers, carrots, mangoes, papaya and, pineapple. They were cut into small pieces. I had this fruit veggie salad in a small bowl with my drinking water.

I don’t feel hungry because of drinking a lot of water.

That’s great! I started today, I will continue til you join me. Have a great week :pray:t5:

1 Like

Hi there Banita, been quite busy this side apologies for the late response. I couldn’t find you on WhatsApp after adding your number, could I message you via email? If so, could you please send me your email address

2 Likes

I’m also planning on doing something similar to this starting January, would love to partner up! We could create a little group chat somewhere. Are you on WhatsApp?

2 Likes

Hi @Chakooz3

Yes, we can partner up on here if you want, unfortunately, I can’t do WhatsApp but can log in here daily. Take care :pray:t5:

1 Like

Hello can i join you guys?

2 Likes