21-Day Water Fast Starting NOW! Buddies?

Hi Ya’ll, I started my 21 days yesterday! If you started a 21-Day Water fast (or longer) and want an accountability buddy, I want one, too! This is for anyone who has started recently, like within the last week, or who will start within the next few days. Cheers, Jeena!

11 Likes

hello i’m on day 1 of 21 days water fasting … (started 28-3-2020 to 18-05-2020) :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

I’ll start tomorrow :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey Guys,

I’d love to be a part of this group to have accountability. I will be starting this upcoming Monday the 30.

The goal is 21 days. I have faith we can do this!

4 Likes

Hi! I’m on day 3. I would love to join.

3 Likes

Yay! So glad to have others who are starting! I just awakened for day three, and I feel weak and shaky! But my resolve is strong, so I’m just going to rest and allow the physical feelings. I definitely need to drink more water today: I am thirsty and my urine was too yellow this AM.

We can do it!

I’m posting in the journal thread now, so a detailed update will be there!

So glad everyone is here!

BTW, I am Jeena, usually live abroad, but stuck in the US right now. I’m fasting for physical, emotional, and spiritual reasons: to lose 40 lbs., heal my body, change my relationship with food and my body, and to deepen my spiritual journey through meditation (yoga). I’m grateful to be staying with a friend on her huge farm, surrounded by quiet and no people! It’s a safe, nurturing environment and I’m not working, so timing is perfect for a 21-day fast! I’m blogging and vlogging about my experience, too!

Cheers! Jeena

2 Likes

Yay! We can do it!

1 Like

You can do it! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Glad to see you here!

1 Like

I’m on day 3 too! How do you feel today?

1 Like

Hi dear
I have started my 30 days water fast today… Let’s see how long I will be able to give you company in this extended fast

4 Likes

Started today as well… all the best everyone!! Stay strong… :blush:

5 Likes

Glad to have everyone here! Post how your days are going and if you need encouragement! I’ll post in the journal again tomorrow. Day 3 down for me! Yay!

Awesome! you can do it!

1 Like

So glad you are here!

1 Like

Hey ! Im starting tomorrow a 10 day but i can do the 21 with you !!! In still Gina have coffe coconut oil but that’s it

1 Like

Thanks dear :kissing_heart:

Hey ya’ll this is supposed to be a group for check-ins and accountability… is anyone going to use it? Otherwise let’s just close it.

I was very hungry today, ugh!!! But I made it! Day 6 tomr!

Hi Jeena, I started on Sunday night and would like to be your fasting buddy. So we basically started at the same time, so should do well together and can commiserate or offer advice. Hope to hear from you.