21 Day Water Fast- started at 830pm last night anyone interested in joining?

Hi guys I’m Ana, I’m looking for Accountability friends and just a good group so we can challenge and push each other. Anyone interested in joining.

4 Likes

Sorry I can’t join, just finished my own fast last Friday. Good luck!

Hi I’ve started an extended fast. Not sure how long. Hoping for 7+ days, but do need accountability as well… I’m with you. Let’s do this! :blush::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to join you ladies. I started last night as well.

1 Like

I’d love to join for at least 10 days, but starting tomorrow. I am really wanting to go 14 days but lose weight fast on water fasts and don’t have much weight to lose so I will play it by ear. I got great results with a 9 day fast last year.

1 Like

Welcome to our fasting community!

Technical note: to keep future entries on this single thread, click on reply in the lower right hand corner.

You should do well with that previous experience to build on.

I’m 14 days in but I hope to do another 16 days…or more, health permitting. So I’m in!

1 Like

Congrats! Only on day 2 but the first few days are always the toughest for me.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve fasted a few times before. My planning could have been better going into it. But I knew better. Should have gone into it low carb, reduced meals. But no I pigged out at DQ and dove right into it the next morning. The first 4 days were rough! LOL

I’m not always the best planner either. It’s actually the pure disgust with myself that motivates me for long fasts. A reset. I just have to keep thinking to myself…food will always be there…

1 Like

I’d love to join, I’m 4 days in now! Would love to go until the end of the month. I’m in

1 Like

Can I join as well? Want to wf for 21 days but for now keeping it open ended.

1 Like

That’s a very long time, I can give it a shot!

2 Likes