21 day fasting

Hallo, I will be starting a 21 day fasting challenge starting on the 24th of May. I would like to find a buddy to make me accountable on this jorney. Feel free to join me.
Will keep it posted.

Beijo,
CCosta

1 Like

Hi Catarina my name is Jesse.

I also am looking for an accountability partner to communicate once per day to make sure I didn’t fail for 7 days. But if you would need me for 21 days that works too.

Would you like to be my accountability?

Thanks!
Jesse

1 Like

Hallihallo. We can check on each other during those 7 days. And after that we decide if you should keep shadowing me.
As I said, I will start it this Wednesday. Are you okay with that?
It’s my first time using this kind of platforms. So if you have some experience I am open to your recommendation on how we could organize it.

Obrigada!

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m starting my 7 days water fast today. Is it ok if I join u guys?

1 Like

Hi
I started a 7 day fast today. So maybe I can join in as well?
You folks from Brasil?
Cheers
Mike

1 Like

Hi,

I started a 10 day fast. Today is Day 4 - 86 hours in. Still going strong :slight_smile:

Will check in here to see how we are going.

1 Like

Hi Nisha!

How is it going? I just started today. I’m aiming for 21 Days. I will check in periodically as well.

Hey there seems to be a few people fasting atm on this thread so can I add myself into the mix of declaring in at six days atm.
I’m aiming for 10 this time but I’m also just going to listen to my body

Hi MzWim!

Going great thanks! Look forward to seeing your progress! All the best! You got this!!

Hi there,

Nice, yes it’s good to see people actively fasting. Yes, please listen to your body!

I just completed 6 days -141 hours. I had to stop because of vomiting. I lost significantly which was my goal. I’m content even though I didn’t make 10 days. Proud of my first attempt :smiley:

1 Like