21 day Challenge WE ARE ON till June 11!

4 Likes

Welcome to our fasting community!

Technical note: to keep future entries on this single thread, click on reply in the lower right hand corner.

FYI: I also started this morning. But I don’t count the day as complete until 24 hours have passed and I complete all the tasks in my Daily Routine.

Nice!! Post this link in the group so everyone can join your and welcome to the family!!!

Woooo!!! You got this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wow I am so excited to have found this thread! Not sure how to use the forum but I am on day 4 of what I thought would be a 48 hour fast but I kept researching and researching and there are so many health benefits. This is my first fast longer than 1 day. I’m a little off on the timing but who knows I might go 7 days or the whole 21.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Wow! You are doing great as this is your first extended fast. Go girl!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support! It means so much you have no idea! God bless you and your journey as well! Staying strong :muscle:t3: :grin:

3 Likes

You are very welcome! Feel free to post any encouraging information on fasting you find. God bless.

3 Likes

Hi All, I am on day 1 I am looking for a group that is closer to me day count. I have done several fast the the past but never past 7 days. I am looking to do a 14 to 21 day fast. After the COVID scare I have done a lot of bad eating and drinking so I am looking to lose extra weight and detox my body. I have had back surgery and a lot of back issues so extra weight is not good for me. In the past I have usually been very private about my fast but I thought this might work having a support system. I am not sure how this works so any encouragement would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you are looking for some guidance I have Daily Journals for each of my 2 previous fasts/refeeds and my current 21-day that I just completed Day 3 today.

Thank you! It has been awhile since my last fast so I will go back and review your post. I appreciate any help I can get.

1 Like