2023 Rant

Hi Team,

Currently at the ski hill and the baby is napping on me, so I’m going to write my thoughts down since I can’t record them in a Vlog right now!

Basically, I want to rant about our mind & body not functioning at peak performance when it’s constantly in “digestion mode”.

It’s funny fasting gets a lot of backlash (now more than every - since people have often heard about water fasting or at the very least about intermittent fasting which has become a little more mainstream recently), with fasting being brought to light, there will obviously be more backlash/controversies and “hate” around the topic of fasting for people who don’t understand.

The easiest way to solve these controversies is for everyone to actually give fasting a proper shot. (“Don’t knock it, ‘til you try it” mentality!)

Anyway it’s unbelievable at least from my own observations that my mind and energy levels and mood really DIP, when I am digesting (especially SUGAR!) and so many other people notice these DIPS in energy due to food in general, but especially sugar & carbs.

I have a theory in my head that maybe people DON’T KNOW, what it’s like to “FEEL GOOD”, and vibrate at higher levels, unlock mental clarity and just have your body and mind working at peak performance! The norm is so geared towards it being “okay” to always feel tired, overwhelmed, low-energy, down… but really I think if we are CONSTANTLY feeding our body, then it will CONSTANTLY be working hard in digestion mode, and digesting food probably takes SO much energy which means our body is stopping other big functions like self-healing, feeling productive and mentally clear, healing scar tissue & inflammation, providing energy, etc.

We eat and feel sad, down and lethargic, but when we fast we feel high energy, happy and mentally clear (at least after getting over the initial food withdrawal and getting over the fasting “hump”)…

Anyway, it’s just unbelievable how eating the wrong foods, and eating too frequently really has a significant impact on our energy/mood/productivity (at least for me…)

We know this - yet we succumb to evil BIG FOOD & their scientifically engineered addictive food & BLISS POINTS - which cause us to constantly live in this state of misery and digesting (and digesting poisons and toxins at that) unless we FIGHT very hard ALL the time, non stop to say no to all the temptations - and it’s impossible to say no to all of them - we pick our battles at the end of the day, but it’s totally unbelievable …

We definitely aren’t supposed to be eating as often as we do as a society, no wonder our society seems to be vibrating at an overall lower frequency… thoughts? :sparkling_heart:

Anyway, fasting today, feeling happier and mentally clear than when I eat :muscle:t2::sparkling_heart:

Let’s keep going!

3 Likes

Yes, @Yasemin let it all out lol :laughing:.

I agree and find that a lot of people are quick to give opinions or advice on things they have absolutely no experience in, and haven’t even researched. What I have decided to do in this case is to tell them to do what they want but leave me out of their statements, otherwise, I will have to get Will Smith to visit them with his precious Oscar-worthy out of order Slap :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:.

1 Like

The truth to this statement is unreal, I have better exercise sessions if I’m fasted. Once I’ve eater it’s OVER. Digestion slows the body down tremendously.

2 Likes

LOL :joy::joy: that’s funny

1 Like

Exactly!!! Anyway, day 2 finishing up today, feeling good!

Not too many people engaging on YouTube today after my MIA weekend, so might just leave it at that and do my fast on my own to conserve energy right now :joy::sparkling_heart::pray::sparkles:

2 Likes

Awww I love seeing your videos, maybe we could check in on here or something then?

1 Like