1st September 2023 fasting 40-100 days

I am aiming for a 40 -100 day fast. I am 64.65 Kilo’s ( 142.5 lbs) aiming for 55 kilo’s ( 121.2 lbs) I want to get to a size 12. Normally i would allow myself green tea or peppermint tea but i am just doing complete water for optimum healing. I want to reverse type two diabetes, fatty liver disease and want to look and feel better within myself. I will update pics weekly for progress pics. I know I have stopped and started so many times but hopefully this time i got this. I am worried about not pooping but if i can poop once a month that be ok. Once i finish my fast I want to go plant based and will get coaching for it.

Made it to day 1 ( 24 hours) feeling pretty good I had times where i thought about eating but I was able to get past it… let’s hope i can stick with it as my sugars are more stable and don’t want them to get to low.

1 Like

Hang in there!! I’m on Day 12 of 40 right now. First 4-6 days were really tough. Now I feel like I’m sailing. :slight_smile:

I caved after 45 hours got worried about sugars going to low but going to try again.