16th November start

Hi, anyone looking to start a new fast tomorow and in need of an accountability buddy?
My day 1 is tomorow and would be great to share tips etc.
I’m really hoping to go for 7 days however I’m not going to set this in stone I will just do it and hope I can go longer.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to post this link in our Facebook group so others can join you :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Let’s go!

1 Like

Yes! I’m wanting to start tomorrow also. I haven’t decided how long I’m going yet though. I’m 5’5” and just hit 200lb :worried:. I need to get my body back into the healthy zone

2 Likes

I will love to join you. I have an issue with sugar and I want to break the addiction and loose some kgs while at it, so I decided to fast. I don’t have a set stop date all just go as long as I can.

2 Likes

I’d love to join!! I’m also starting tomorrow… actually I started at 5:45PM today after dinner. My plan is to do 30 days but I’ll see how it goes depending on my body. I gained basically all the weight I lost back since last month because of depression and carbs. I’m trying to get back on track, and feel good about myself for Christmas. I also don’t want to eat everything I see during Christmas(it’s a huge holiday for my family, and there’s usually LOTS of food), and usually, when I finish fasting I don’t feel like eating a lot, so I’m hoping that I will also get back in track with my diet and drink less alcohol.

1 Like

Yessss! I’m 5’5" too and although I haven’t actually weighed myself I’m guessing I’m in the 180/185lb region! I’m going to weigh myself in the morning! Whatever will be will be…I feel exactly the same as you do I need to get my body back healthy. So happy we are starting at the same time :grinning:

Brilliant! I’m completely with you not having a set stop date let’s just see how far we can go on this fasting journey!

1 Like

That’s amazing! I too would love to feel good about myself at Christmas, would be great! 30 days sounds incredible and I’m sure you can do this! So excited for this change

1 Like

Day 1 today! Officially…how’s everyone feeling? I’m really excited to begin this journey today. Going to keep extra busy then go for a long walk later today.
Will weigh myself at some point so I have a starting point.
What’s everyone’s plans to keep going today?

Update: so I weighed myself and I’m currently at 178.8lbs.

Just took my before pictures and weighed in at 197, already down 3lbs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… I had black coffee this morning, I’m starting to feel hungry but nothing bad. I’m about to go workout then try to stay busy!

Hi @Kelly I’ve just started day 1 too. Aiming for 3 days, and then I’ll see how I go :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kelly - I’m in! Starting tomorrow!! I want to get the weight off as it makes me sluggish, regain massive energy, feel younger and slimmer, be able to improve my yoga, raise my immunity levels, heal my gut, get rid of carbs and emotional eating addiction, feel massively happier, heal my skin condition, improve brain function to be able to concentrate better and have energy and drive to achieve my goals and dreams!!! Is this worth a couple of days/weeks without food??!! (The answer is yeeees!!!)
Sending you all lots of positive energy - we will make it happen!! :+1::star_struck::muscle:

2 Likes

@Diana Hi!! I can completely relate to all the above! I think it just gets to a point where enough really is enough! Do you have a stop goal in mind? We can do this! :smiley:

Hi @Michelle yay! That’s such a good goal to have…3 days is a long time and the longest fast I have ever done! But just like you I will try to reach the 3 days then push through depending on my body but fingers crossed! How are you feeling today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all, morning if the first day and only 14hrs into my fast. I find first 1-2 three most challenging, not from physical hunger as I rarely have it but from mental cravings - battling my mind. Once I’m “over the hump” after 1-2-3 days, mental cravings go away significantly and it’s a beautiful state and flow to be in!! So I’m keeping myself busy with other staff, like work, going for walks, household and yoga!!
I will go a min of 3 days and reassess. 5 days would be better or even beyond. I did 8 days in the past and loved the experience of being so blissfully happy :innocent:. We’ve got this :muscle:
We are strong, powerful, beautiful and focus on long-term goals achievement vs instant gratification. Fasting = self-love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:!!! My mind is my worthy opponent in this struggle but I’m in control of my mind (not the other way around!).
Sending you lots of support and positive vibes!

1 Like

Hi @Kelly. I’m enterung day 2 as I write. Day 1 was unsettling easy…it’s not normally like that lol. Fingers crossed for a good day 2 as well! How are you doing? Are into day 2 yet? :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi guys! I am on day 2 and would love to join you all. I really need accountability as no one in my life agrees with fasting. We got this!

1 Like

Love this! Agree with the fact that the first few days are difficult on the mind- I struggle with the mental cravings too . Try and go longer than your last fast girl! We have certainly got this xxxxxx

I sillabicò start tomorrow… Shall I join ?

1 Like

I will start from tomorrow and do fast for 7 days, need to do mental preparation.