14 days water fast who’s with me 🥰

Hey guys so I’m new here I wanna start a 14 days water fast starting riegh now meaning the 21th October 2021
I looking for water fast buddies to keep in touch talk about our experience cause it rely motivates me if you have some tips
Cause I have a love and relationship with food and as much as I would exercise I can never lose weight because of how I eat cause I binge eat a lot
So I’m doing this water fast not only for my health but I wanna reset myself I want to be more disciplined and strong minded cause I’m always charmed when I see something looking good I have to at least taste it
It’s gonna be really challenging for me
I’m use to doing OMAD but I feel like a water fast is more challenging and there’s discipline
I’ll hope I’ll be able to do it really the longest I did this was a 5 days fast soooo​:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:
If you’ll like to join me you can reply​:blush::pray:t5:
Sorry if my English is bad it’s not my first language

4 Likes

I’m joining you. I’m only on day 2 now.

Is it too late to join? I’m looking to start today for 3 weeks

1 Like

I’m in too. Lets make this our Oct-Nov-Dec thread. Starting Day 1 today myself!!

If I had seen this, I would have joined you! I am so sorry. How have you Done?? I Love extended Fasting but when I have no one doing it with me, I don’t remain accountable. Good Luck!!!

I have started an indefinite water fast ( roughly 30 days). I would love to get other member’s guidance and to stay motivated. Let me know if interested.

I am WITH YOU… Starting Tomorrow… I already had coffee with Cream this morning! The only thing is that when President Trump is once again Visible as President, I Will Celebrate That Day!!! Hopefully it will be Soon, as the longer the fast, the fewer the options I have to eat! HeHeHe!!!