14 DAY Water Fast = OCTOBER 1 to 14 - Who is in?

Trying to gain some momentum and adding in an extended fast to our regimen. I have only done 7 and I have not developed the stamina to do more than 3 days.

I’d love to do at least 14 days starting with the new month. Who is interested to join in? I’ll update closer to or on October 1st.

6 Likes

I am in…

1 Like

@Dua_Malik YAY!!! Tomorrow should be our last day of eating (I feasted a little too much and got sick of eating so I closed my feasting window around 5pm today to start the 14-day water fast).

Looking forward to reading your progress!!

DAY -1 of this challenge has started.

Tomorrow should be the last day for eating and Thursday October 1st should be Day 1.

(I started one day early so my day 1 has started today).

Waiting for all the joiners!!!

Introduce yourself, what your current status is or where you are in your journey briefly, maybe a little background and let’s support one another!! Post daily if you can!

I’ll start: I’m a skinny fat mom of 2 whose goal is to lose about 30is pounds. I’m currently at 162-164lbs, my ideal weight is 135lbs or thereabouts. I started at 175lbs in November last year, took breaks lasting a few weeks to a few months several times. Used a combination of IF (OMAD) and water fast (less success due to failing). My hubby who has about 100 lbs to lose just joined me on this journey and is doing fabulous!

3 Likes

I’m definitely in!

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is Elissa…im a mom of 1 to a 2.5 year old son. I’ve always struggled with my weight…but after pregnancy I really let myself go. It wasn’t until this March (when covid started) that I completely stopped breastfeeding my son. I was in denial for awhile about how much weight I had gained and was scared to step on the scale. On June 26, 2020 I weighed 192 lbs and that day I decided to officially started my health journey. I practice a combination of intermittent fasting, OMAD and water fasting. My current weight is 173 lbs. The main reason for doing this is to dissolve/shrink a large cyst on my right ovary. My husband and I are going to try to conceive baby #2 in the near future so I want to be in the healthiest shape I can be in. My goal is to be 140-145 lbs. The longest I’ve completed is 10 days.

3 Likes

Hey legends. i am down for a Fridays start in Melbourne so will jump in on day 2…

I have three little ones 4, 6, 8…

i have a back issue that I am hoping to fix up as well as drop ping some of the covid lockdown weight that I have managed to accumulate.

3 Likes

@Feven Hey there!! Welcome!! Happy to have you here!! Feel free to post daily so we can follow your progress and support you!

@Elissa_DSouza Nice to meet you :grin: :grin: I love your goal and reason for doing this!! I have several cysts on my ovaries (PCOS) and had trouble conceiving as well as miscarriages and we are also trying for baby #3 so I’m definitely rooting for you and can’t wait for great news in TTC journey!!

@Mattyboy Hello there in Melbourne! How is the weather at this time of the year there? I bet you have your hands full with them 3 little ones, but they are such a joy! Hopefully this 14-day fast can be a significant help for your back pain. We’re excited to follow your progress !

1 Like

Thank you for creating this group/thread! Yay I can’t wait to hear about your TTC journey as well! Let’s crush this!

2 Likes

I’m in,I’ve recently discovered this amazing channel and I’m thrilled to start my fasting tommorow 1st October,I want to heal and finish 2020 stronger😍

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Naima how is your Day 1 going?

2 Likes

@Feven and @Elissa_DSouza how are you doing?

My day is almost over (in like 3 hours). Looking forward to running to my room and hang out with my kids there to avoid dinner time yummy smells. LOL

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Yessssss keep it up!!!

1 Like

I’m doing well. I have to make dinner for the fam in a couple of hours — I will reach the 24 hour point in a few hours…LOL I just discovered a new show to watch on Netflix - ‘Get Organized with the Home Edit’. Makes me feel like organizing my house (that oughta keep me busy)

2 Likes

I am on day 4 and plan to push past most of this month 14-21🥰 I am taking it day by day. I am in

3 Likes

Alrighty. Last meal last night so am officially in. Let’s do this.

3 Likes

I’m Lee and I started fasting last night at 8pm. I have only been able to last 3 days fasting, I have a goal to go at least 14 days this time. I have done juice fasts before for 10 days and I found that it was easy after day 3, but I didn’t have kids eating around me all the time then.

While I definitely need to lose 20 pounds, I am hoping to reset my tastebuds so I don’t crave sweets so much, I really want to detox, and I have too much visceral fat which I am told is very responsive to fasting.

Aside from all that, I really want to do this for the sake of simply exercising my discipline. It takes a lot of mind over matter to fast, and doing an extended fast is an accomplishment in and of itself aside from the many benefits it confers.

Cheers!

3 Likes

I’m starting my fast today

1 Like

Hi ladies. One down 13 more to go?

1 Like

I think I am going to be 2 down as of 8pm tonight. Yay!

2 Likes