14 day water fast challenge June 22- July 6

Hey this is my first challenge, anyone is welcome to join at anytime and share their experiences, updates or any advice they have!

Ps. I love that I now have a community I can learn from.

3 Likes

Welcome to our fasting community!

Technical note: to keep future entries on this single thread, click on reply in the lower right hand corner.

I want to join you! This is my first challenge as well. I saw on another challenge post Yazemin had some questions for everyone to answer, so I thought I would answer them here!

• Where are you from? I live in Riverton, Wyoming

• Why do you want to fast? I have SO MANY reasons for wanting to fast, but the main reason I started wanting to fast was to balance my hormones. I have PCOS and have been on metformin in the past but then got pregnant twice and haven’t taken it for the past few years. I’ve been feeling for the past year like my hormones were probably unbalanced again, but I really wanted to try to deal with it naturally, without medication, and I came across some articles about how fasting could help. I started doing 16:8 for a few weeks, the switched to ADF for a while and that helped quite a bit. Now I want to do a longer fast to take control of my eating habits and cravings.

• What has been your longest fast? Only about 50 hours

• Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb? Nope!

• Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF? I’ve been doing ADF for about 2 months, but not very diligently

• What is your biggest struggle? Making meals for my family and not being able to eat the food while I sit with them. Also, I’m a big emotional eater, so I have a hard time dealing with my emotions without food.

I’m excited to fast with you and get to know you a little bit!

2 Likes