September/October 2020 Extended Fast Support/Accountability Group

Hello everyone,
My name is Sundai and I would like to create a small support group of extended fasters.

Small bio ; Nigerian currently living in Texas, LOVE watching youtube videos, In school to be an ultrasound tech, I love going out dancing, but none of that since classes and covid-19 lol

It has been a few months since I have been able to fast over 24+ hours,but I’ve reached the point where I am ready to take action and change that !

Goal of the group would be to inspire, encourage and keep each other accountable.

Fasting type I will be doing are 7 days max, refeed and repeat until goal weight.

Reply if you’re interested and vote for what you would prefer we use to communicate !

• Whatsapp
  • Facebook Messenger
  • Groupme
  • Other ( reply in thread)

0 voters

**i promise not to disappear and abandon this project/group . . . unless nobody replies/joins lol

5 Likes

This is a great idea! The longest I’ve gone is 3.5 days and I felt so great afterwards and have kept it off since then. I need an accountability partner to hold me to it so I don’t give up!

1 Like

What a wonderful challenge!

I may pop in and out of here.

I’ve been working my way down to shorter fasts, but may need to do a couple of 5-7 day ones over the next couple of months. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like