[deleted]

Today is day 1 water fast. I’m new to fasting and going for 7 days. I’m interested in better health and weight loss.

5 Likes

Go grl!!! :slight_smile::heart_eyes::slight_smile::heart_eyes::slight_smile::heart_eyes:
Keep us informed :muscle:
Cheering 4u :heart:

2 Likes

You got this!

Planning and mental preparation is key.

I can visualize you crossing that finish line. Can you?

3 Likes

I feel You with the feedback #fastshaming is real… Yas made a video on that - you might just want to check it out :two_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::wink:

Chins up and YOU DO YOU grl! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Has your sister ever had weight issues?

I just found out my sister was about 298 when she passed. She was about 5’7, I am about 5’6.

She and I have always had our ups and downs. She would not have judged me as we both had different approaches to our losing techniques.

Her husband now who has never been obese has actually been doing OMAD - lol, I don’t believe he even realized what he’s been doing. I’d mentioned to him I’ve been fasting. He said probably a good idea as he felt it contributed to my brother and sisters health issues. They both had lots of issues. But I don’t think they were ever as happy as I am in general.

State of mind is over half the recipe for good health.

Your sister has a lot more to lose for her height. Sounds like she could have a tinge of jealousy.

Fasting IMO is better than eating apples and spiking insulin all day. She may continue to struggle if she sticks to that plan.

Tell her to watch some Dr Fung on youtube. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you like pickles, I can suggest a shot of pickle juice.

For some reason the ACV doesn’t agree with me mixed in just water.

1 Like

Don’t eat the pickles until refeed! :rofl:

Yes, read the label for sugar before bringing home.

I pour a shot glass and sip it slow. Feels like a 7 course meal. :joy:

2 Likes

So sorry!

I never had mumps, measles, or chicken pox.

I understand that is painful.

Sending you positive healing energy.

3 Likes

Same here —> sending loads of kisses, love and support :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

All the best

2 Likes

You can always start today! You got this!

1 Like

:grinning: you got this!

1 Like

I hear you! I have been struggling with starting fasting for the past year. My longest before that was 12. But, I could easily do 3-7 day fast. But, this year I can’t seem to get past 1-2 days. There has always been a reason for postponing it to the next day. Usually not a good reason. But, my mind is playing tricks with me. :rage: I just want to get over this. Starting Day 1 again today!

Wouldn’t mind having a buddy in this. For motivation, I usually read regarding fasting or watch videos on it. Even if I have seen them before. Helps keep me in line sometimes. I realized I wasn’t doing it this time around. So, will start doing that. Other wise a fun distraction - walking, painting, cleaning, etc. is good to take my mind of things. Need to start doing these things again.

Keep us updated with your journey! We can do this!

1 Like