Day 1 of water fasting

Hi everyone I’m doing a 21-30 days water fasting.I have fast before,but not as long as this time.My goal is to lose about 20kg before September.I was 20kg lighter a year ago but I have gained so much weight because I indulged myself too much during quarantine.I wanna lose those fat away I have gained during quarantine.I hope that this time I’ll succeed!Let’s support each other!

4 Likes

I will be joining you, as I am now at the end (Thanks be to G-D!) of day 2 of my 21 day journey. I gained at least 10 kg. in the lockdown, and am on a journey to get back down below 60 kg. I have done two 21 day water fasts, since June, and am on the third one now. I am sure, that 20 kg. will be gone, if you fast at least 21 days, a lot of fasters report that they have dropped at least as much. I do not know how much I have dropped, because I have not gotten on the scale. The scale messes with my head too much. I wish you complete success!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouragement.It really helps me.I hope you’ll reach your goal weight soon!

1 Like

If you can, join Yasemin’s 7 day daily zoom, water fasting challenge. I find them soooooooo helpful. Those first 5 days of an extended fast just are hard…

1 Like

Could you tell me how to join it?Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think if you do this: @Yasemin, she will get the message that you want to join…I think…but I am not certain. If I find out more info, as to how to join, I will let you know. The more the merrier!!! I promise you, those calls have saved me!

1 Like

@striveforyourgoals you can join us anytime! Here is the link for the challenges, the next one starts August 13th :kissing_heart: Fast Forward to Health 2020 Summer Challenge Schedule & Registration

:fire::fire::fire: You got this

1 Like

Yeah Thank you!

1 Like