Cate fast 2023-24

Early morning to you :blush:
Day 11 almost done
Seem to be sleeping for 90 mins at a time and its driving me potty.
Skins broken out really bad which surely means my body is purging all the bad in my body.
I aimed for 10, last ten day fast was June. Ive had covid since. Long covid since. My usual chronic conditions have been in full flare.
Ive done allergy testing and turns out everything ive been doing to be well has infact been an allergen so thats great.
Im getting nervious about the refeed. This push is to 14.
Maybe 21… Seeing gastro at 19, so that might be a terrible idea.
Pondering spending an obscene amount of money on organic juices for 7 days just to fend off the having to think about food. Because were not friends and im alot stressed out about it…

Sorry to moan… Its a fairly easy fast this time… But ive definatly eased into intentions of doing one and then stress has tipped me into one.

1 Like

Felt like sludge this morning. Then past sludge and were all good again.
12days in the bag

1 Like

4am… So thinks have moderately improved in terms of sleep 2sleep cycles now so 3hours before i wake up

Ive had wakefulness on fasts before but not for the whole thing… Im still pretty sure its not fasting related… I dunno i just know its driving me mad. First 31day fast i did i slept for the first 2 weeks hit abit of insomnia in week 4 so this just isnt making sense

1 Like

At 375 hours finally got decent sleep yesterday all through the daylight hours but its better than 90min cycles.
Walked 4.5miles the day before i think it has alot to do with it.
Im abit disappointed im this deep and still have long covid chest pain, heart palpitations when exercising ect but healing will have happened.

Had veg stock cleanest you can imagine and put on .1kg over night had a hot lemon put on .1kg over night. So that at least tells me when im eating that the lemon and the veg in the stock are hitting histamine levels.

Honestly this is a nightmare but the fast is going well. Just abit low in mood tonight.
Hopefully hitting 16 days will make up for it tomorrow.

1 Like

Been and bought safe fish and whole chestnuts for after the fast and veg to start prepping some dehydrated meals for december.
I could concentrate so much better while i was there.
Not sure if i havent hit true hunger though… 2ltrs today and just cant shift it…
So im going to order juices tonight i think… Might not push to 21 just for the sake of it… Need to start honouring hunger and not sideswiping myself with allergens on the process.

1 Like

Regret ordering the juices… Veg wash pre making of juice… Derived from corn so im going to have to use it cause ive ordered 5 days worth but then fast to clear the inflamation.

Planning an escape prior to xmas. Youth hostels then onto a family friend and then what… Not sure but ill have options.

Weight dropped today. Lemon and veg stock did me no faviours 4 days ago.

Appointment in two days. Stressed about it.
But 21 days in 4 days.
Slept loads today after acupuncture yesterday. But it means ive drank naff all so when i stood up for the postman earlier i nearly passed out so no more jumping to action for me haha

Made it to 21 days :grin:
Started the refeed a few hours later (after a nap)
Two juices and then homemade soup.
Hit about 600kcal

Tomorrow im going to have four juices which will be around the same kcals.

Need to make sure im drinking water too.

Going to aim to consume within 8 hours so a juice every two hours
Try and build the habit of ‘eating’ regularly and stick with juices and occasional soup added if im still hungry.

Aiming to eat properly in another week just to ensure its a controlled refeed.