7 days water fast 6/15 lets do it!

What’s the Vibe today?! Are we all on track?
17 hours into Day 4, feeling oddly enough on the next level…so excited!

@Finallyme @Alise_Mena Cheers to you!!! You’ve got this!

1 Like

@Bella_Ortiz YES! Made it to day 11 for me! All downhill from here. Day 12 starting in roughly 2.5 hours.

Looking forward to seeing onderland by tomorrow.

1 Like

My migraine is gone so restarted my fast last night. Never too late I guess. So it’s day 1 for me.

Going to bed now but wanted to say that adding salt to my water helped a lot with today. I also watched the videos on YouTube by Yas on motivation for the first day. I learned so much and even found out why I had a migraine last time. I feel so great. Good night! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 3. I am so happy

Day 8 check in. On track and feeling great!

1 Like

I don’t have the keto strips but I think I am in ketosis. I had a weird breath around midnight today and I am losing weight so much so fast. It’s my first time experiencing this. I am used to seeing my weight go up and its amazing to see it go the opposite direction for the first time :smiley:

1 Like

I’m restarting over this morning I had a late snack yesterday :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

I think I am going to go up to today. Lost motivation.

How’s it going out there?! On day 10 and everything is fantastic. Fasting has become less daunting than the start. Keep it up everyone!

1 Like

@Bella_Ortiz on day 17 :grin:

Ending tomorrow at 1pm and the refeed begins.

Down about 28lbs.

Feeling pretty good today.

2 Likes